The Toyota Tacoma camper trailer was designed as an optional cargo trailer or camping trailer. Engineered, and built for tough 4x4 off road abuse but lightweight and convenient enough for campground use. For an extreme Toyota Tacoma 4x4 camper trailer, add the optional 6 inch Lift Kit, Off-Road Package (which allows for trouble-free articulation), and the Skid Plate. The All-Terrain Trailer can accommodate tires up to 37" allowing for over 20 inches of ground clearance.
TOYOTA TACOMA OFF ROAD CAMPING TRAILERS
Toyota Campers are also extremely popular partly because they are so versatile. They give you the freedom to really get out there to enjoy the great American outdoors. All-Terrain Trailers are lightweight, just 600 lbs, making them the perfect trailer for those remote off road camp sites.
TOYOTA TACOMA CAMPING TRAILER TREND
The image above gives you an idea of the most popular trend for camping trailers today with the matching wheels, tires, and paint color for a rich and elegant look.
Build your online estimate of a Toyota Tacoma camper trailer with some of these options:
- Tent and Bed — for sleeping off the ground under cover
- Torflex Axle — capable of hauling all your cargo
- Off Road Package — for off-road articulation
- 12 Volt Electrical System — for operating Freezer/Fridge, lights, fans, etc.
- Rack Systems — for carrying all your camping gear
- Custom Painted — match your paint color
- Polypropylene Fenders — for protection from flying debris
Tentrax offers other options and accessories to complete a trailer.
We can build a Trailer to match most Toyota vehicles including: Rav4 and FJ Cruiser.
Need help Building yours? Call us at 1-800-488-2022 or Email Tentrax.
View Example Invoices Other Vehicles